1. After a period operation will following problems
- The exhaust system light is on
- Acceleration does not go up, the truck is limited in RPM.
- Engine loss of power
You must regularly maintain the exhaust system by:
- Use a diagnostic tool and use the diesel exhaust filter regeneration function (DPF)
- Use liquid to clean exhaust filter (DPF)
- Replace the exhaust filter (DPF) periodically
- The maintenance of this system regularly, leading to the maintenance cost of the vehicle is too large.
2. What is our solution for delete DPF SCR EGR Caterpillar?
- Modify and remove the exhaust system in the vehicle’s original engine control software
- Reflash the modified program into your vehicle using specialized software.
Work required after the delete
- Hollow out or bypass all filters on exhaust
- Block off EGR on both sides (if you delete EGR)
- Unplug EGR sensors (if you delete EGR)
- Unplug DPF SCR sensors
3. You want to delete DPF SCR EGR Caterpillar but don’t know what to do?
Get in touch and provide us with pictures and information about the vehicle. We will then quote you the exact price.
If you agree to the price we offer, we will inform you of the following preparations:
- Hardware connected to the vehicle (CAT ET DataLink Adapter III)
- CAT ET 2019C or CAT ET 2022A software.
- Strong and stable wifi connection throughout the process
- Computer with TeamViewer or UltraViewer software installed. Refer to how to install TeamViewer software if your computer does not have it.
If the above conditions are satisfied, you proceed to pay us.
Wait for us to prepare the file (no later than 24 hours), in the meantime, you can proceed to unplug all the electrical connectors related to the aftertreatment system.
Next, we will contact you once the file preparation is complete. Carry out Programming on the truck. Please try to stay in touch with us during this time.
Once completed, we will notify you. You will start the engine, check the functions on the truck, driving test if needed.
You inform us of the results as well as any unusual problems (if have) about the vehicle that you encounter during the driving test.
If everything is OK, we’re done.